Making koraishutir kochuri is not difficult at all. By following our step-by-step koraishutir kochuri recipe you can make perfect puffy, non-greasy koraishutir kochuri.
To make koraishutir kochuri first you need to knead the dough, prepare the green pea filling, stuff and roll it out, and finally fry them.
Ingredients For Koraishutir Kochuri Recipe
- For Dough
- Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- Warm Water
- For Stuffing
- Green Peas
- Green Chilli
- Cumin Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Nigella Seeds
- For Frying
Instructions For Koraishutir Kochuri Recipe
- In a large bowl combine maida, salt, sugar, and oil. Mix them very well and make sure the oil is equally distributed.
- Add warm water and knead the dough for about 5 minutes. Cover and rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan add water and put on flame to boil. In boiling water add the green peas. Cover and cook the peas for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain and transfer the peas to a grinding jar. Add green chillies, ginger, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, and water and grind to a smooth paste.
- In a pan heat some oil. Temper it with nigella seeds and asafoetida. Add the green pea paste. Saute them on medium flame until the paste dies out and leaves the pan. Transfer it to a plate and leave to cool down.
- Divide the dough and the stuffing in equal proportions. Take a dough ball, flatten it out a little with your hands, and stuff with the filling.
- Oil your rolling pin and surface a little and with small strokes roll it out.
- Fry in hot oil. Gently press down to puff up the kochuri. Fry both sides until golden. Drain the oil and take out.
- Serve them hot with alur torkari or dum aloo.